The 31st Vietnam Interational Trade Fair.
Date: 13 – 16 April, 2022
Venue: Hanoi International Exhibition Center (ICE) – 91 Tran Hung Dao St., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
Expected scale: ~ 600 Booths.
Exhibits Profile: International pavilions: outstanding products and services of each country organized by international trade promotion organizations; Machinery & electronics; Home living & gift; Agricultural products, food & beverage.
VIETNAM EXPO 2022 with Theme: “Enhance global and local economic links” will be a multilateral trade connection bridge in boosting export and creating opportunities for international companies to approach the Vietnamese market.
WHY EXHIBIT ?
- The most long-establishedinternational trade fair is hosted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam to promote the country’s foreign trade.
- An informative channel presents an overview of Vietnam ‘s investment and economy featuring its achievements.
- The Fair plays a vital role as “a multilateral trade connection bridge” in boosting export and creating opportunities for international companies to approach the Vietnamese market.
- A wide range of forums, conferences, and seminars on customer and market research are conducted to create more practical valuesfor attendees.
- The event exhibits diverse and uniqueproducts from many countries and territories around the world.
- INTERNATIONAL PAVILIONS: outstanding products and services of each country organized by international trade promotion organizations.
- MACHINERY & ELECTRONICS: Machinery & Industrial equipment/ Construction machinery/ Chemical products/ Electronic & electrical products/ Computer & communication products/ Electronics appliances/ Hand tools & hardware.
- HOME LIVING & GIFT: Wooden furniture/ Weaving/ Rattan & bamboo furniture/ Ironwood arts/ Tiles/ General ceramics/ Kitchenware & tableware/ Toiletries/ Sanitary & bathroom equipment/ Home textiles/ Household goods/ Woven tapestries / Glass art ware/ Home decoration items/ Lighting equipment/ Gift.
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS, FOOD & BEVERAGE: Coffee/ Tea/ Milk/ Honey/ Rice/ Cashew nut/ Pepper/ Cocoa/Vegetable/ Poultry’s meat & egg/ Seafood/ Frozen food/ Nutritious food/ Beer & other drinks/ Other agricultural products.
2019 SHOW REPORT
- 513 enterprises exhibiting at 603 booths.
- 13 out of 24 participating countries and territories: Japan, Cuba, South Korea, Hongkong, Nepal, Taiwan, Singapore and China. This year, the Fair also warmly welcomed many newcomers from Egypt, Russia Federation, Ukraine and the US. Furthermore, the highlight of the show was the presences of National Pavilions, including Russia, Cuba, South Korea, Nepal, China and Vietnam.
- 21 cities/provinces with 12 trade – investment promotion centers from Hanoi, Hai Phong, etc., which increased by 30% compared to the last year.
- 21,500 visitors from 32 countries attended the Fair as a resut of the organizer’s prestigious reputation, wide partner/customer network and effective promotion campaigns on media channels.